Sunday, February 28, 2010

Winnie the Pooh

Payton had her birthday party on Saturday afternoon. She had lots of friends and family that came to share in her excitement of turning 2. The theme was Winnie the Pooh, which is her favorite. She had a great time playing with her cousins and friends, eating the cake that I spent a couple of hours decorating and of course opening her presents. She received gifts from her family and friends at her party and even got a couple from out of state, all the way from Arizona and Colorado. I have some great friends, which are Payton's Auntie's. They love her very much. The party was a success and I am still adjusting to the fact that my daughter is actually 2 yrs old now. Thank you to everyone who gave their time and came to Payton's party, we feel very grateful to have such great friends.
Winnie the Pooh mommy made
should I blow out the candle?

It gets harder to take family pictures as they get older

Some of the kids at the party

No comments: