Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Cakes, Cakes and More Cakes

I went to my first of four cakes class that I am taking this month. I am so excited we had so much fun. I will have to make a cake and bring it iced to the next three classes and get to learn fun decorating techniques. I am taking the class with one of my neighbors. We have a made one of her daughters birthday cakes together and just though we would have a great time learning together. I have loved making cakes for the holidays and for Payton's birthday but thought maybe I could be a little more efficient and have it not take my 3 days to finish a cake if I got some better direction. I will have to make a cake before my next class plus a cake for my cousin's baby shower that I am hosting. I will be a fun filled week full of baking. Hopefully the shower cake turns out how I have in mind.

No comments: