Wednesday, February 10, 2010

New Routines

This year Mitch and I decided to make sure that we put forth effort to have a couple date night only once a month. We are going to alternate every other month for who is planning date night. Last Friday Mitch took me out on a date. I didn't know anything about it except when to be ready. He came home from work with a single yellow rose (one of my favorites) and picked me up for dinner. We went out to dinner at Old Chicago and then to the movies. It was opening night for Dear John, a Nicholas Sparks book made into a movie. I had read all of his books and love them so it was very thoughtful of Mitch to take me to such a girlie chic flick. We had a great time going out and just spending good quality couple time together. We even had fun cleaning the house and decorating because we were hosting a couples baby shower the next morning. We had the radio blaring and decorated the house, and just had a good time together. Payton spent the night at Nana and Papa's house so we could have music blasting throughout the house. I am looking forward to next month date night. I better come up with a good plan.

No comments: