Thursday, February 25, 2010

Our Princess Is Now A Toddler

Welcome to the terrible two's, that is what some might say. Not me, well yet anyway. She has shown that she is growing up and having her own opinion about things, and wanting to do things her way not my way. Payton's birthday was Monday February 22. It is so hard to believe that two years ago I was holding my first sweet bundle of joy. One of the best days of my life. She got a hair cut for her birthday party this Saturday. She even helped pick out her birthday outfit, with a little influence from mommy. Monday night we went out to dinner at Zio's and she got to enjoy her very own birthday dessert. She enjoyed it very much.

I sat still and was very good for my hair cute with Jennifer

coloring pretty pictures, with my ornery look

I love bread, yummy!!

make a wish!

my birthday treat

This is a posed family picture with a 2 yr old

Payton also had her 2 year check up. Everything looks great she is happy and healthy.

Payton is weighing in at 32.5 lbs, she is 36.5 inches tall, and her head measures 19 3/4. She is above the 95th percentile for all three categories. Wonder where she gets it from??

- she is able to run and kick a ball

-throw a ball with an overhand motion

-talk in 7 word sentences

-Use "I" and "me"

-use the potty chair whenever she fells like it

-sing and dance

We just enjoy every minute that we have with her and can't wait for Saturday for her birthday party. Winnie the Pooh is coming to play!!

No comments: