Thursday, February 11, 2010

Baby Shower

This past weekend we hosted a couples shower for my cousin Amanda. She is having her first baby which happens to be another girl, her name is going to be Addison. We are so excited to get to met her. Everyone enjoyed playing a couple of games, eating some great food, and watching her open all of her amazing gifts. She only has 6 more weeks and she will be blessed with the greatest gift in the world, becoming a mother. I had a good time getting the diaper cake ready with the help of my mom and Alli. I also got to experiment with making her cake that we all got to eat. It took me a little longer than I would have liked to finish it but it was done in time for the shower.

Amanda's baby cake

The boys dressing babies

Amanda and her little helper opening presents

Payton wanting to hold the blanket

Amanda with her diaper cake made with love

1 comment:

Erin said...

The cakes look great!