Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day!

Wishing everyone a Happy Valentine's Day.  We all enjoyed our Valentine's Day with some friends.  My wonderful friend Amy spent the morning with us taking care of my kiddos along with hers.  She came over and spent last Thursday morning with us also.  She has committed to every Thursday morning until our little mister arrives.  It is so nice to get to catch and have friend time to go along with bed rest.  The kids always love playing together.  Noah and Payton love playing together and Mila and Cohen laugh and have a great time.  The two of the are so ornery they could cause big trouble together.  They sure are cute though.  




 the attempted sibling pic, best of the bunch
 playing with their friend Mila, after she got lunch on her clothes
Payton's wonderful preschool teachers took pictures at her party and sent them to me since I wasn't able to be at the party.  They even sent me a message of her saying "I love you Mommy".  Greatest teachers ever.

No comments: