Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Father Daughter Time

Saturday afternoon Payton went to Monkey Business to have her birthday party.  She was so excited to get to play with all her friends and of course getting presents.  My Dad was nice enough to offer to come stay at the house with me since I couldn't go.  He got an added surprise and got the boys as well.  They hadn't been feeling well so we kept them home also.  I felt so bad that over half of her family wasn't at her party.  It didn't really seem to bother her much, so that is good.  She told me she would bring me home a piece of cake and show me all of her presents when she got home and then out the door she went.  I was told everything went great and had friends take pictures and video tap so I could see how it all went.  



 Following the birthday party was the Father Daughter Dance at our church.  They got home from the party and had dinner.  Then they got to change from party clothes to dancing clothes.  Payton was so excited to pick her outfit and Daddy was able to coordinate with her.  They had a great time and she loved dancing with all of her friends.  Mitch and Payton usually never get  2 dates in 1 day.
 Sunday Payton and Daddy got some more time together and had snow time fun.  Since he didn't have to shovel any on Sunday they got to go out while the boys were napping and have playtime for a couple of hours.  They built a fort and a snowman.  Payton has gotten tons of Daddy time for the weekend and she has been loving it.  So much fun to see them having fun together.


No comments: