Friday, February 3, 2012

Letters With A New Look

All of the projects floating about our house I have completed Payton's letters for her room.  I had her name in her baby room and then moved them into her big girl room.  I repainted them and put them back up all the wall just as they were hanging before.  I saw a pintrest pin that had letters in a frame.  So I went for the same look.  I took down her letters and got cheap plain wood frames.  Spray painted them white and bought 2 pieces of scrapbook papaer.  I cut the paper and glued it to the back of the frames.  I took out the glass and glued the letters to the paper.  I already had the pink ribbon tied bows and hung them about her dresser.  Just gave it a little extra and used what we already had.  She likes it and that is what matters most.
The new look
 A closer view
The old use of the letters above her crib

2 comments:

amy said...

looks good. so simple and gives and updated look. good job.

Amy said...

Love it!