Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pintrest Projects in Progress

I am in love with pintrest along with many of my friends.  I have started 3 pintrest projects and I have finished one.  There are many other projects I would love to get started but a lot of them need the construction assistance from my husband.  So I am trying to get a couple done that I can accomplish on my own.  There was a pin on family handprints which I thought was so cute.  Here we go our family!


Here is my new laundry sign hanging up
across the wall are pictures of places we have been together.  
I am not so sure how excitied Mitch is that I have started a project list.  It is getting pretty long. Along with making chairs and working on the basement he has me coming up with other fun things to work on.  Good thing he loves me so much. All in time they will get done.

3 comments:

amy said...

love the laundry room! one down, 100 to go! :)

Revercomb said...

Fun! i saw the handprint thing and thought it was cute too.

amy said...

oh and i think your artwork could use another tiny hand print. just saying. :)