Wednesday, August 3, 2011

7 months

I know another month has gone by already. So hard to believe we are entering our last official month of summer. We have had a lot of indoors play time due to the extreme heat. I am ready to be able to take the kids outside and walk in the morning and go to the park. Things to look forward to over the next couple of months.
Cooper is on the move, he has learned how to get up on all 4's and rock back and forth and is about to take off any minute. He can roll and inch and get off the blanket and across the room in a matter of seconds. He is sitting up longer and longer everyday. Cohen is not as mobile yet. He is working on sitting up and hasn't attempted crawling yet. That is just fine with me, I am not pushing for them to both be crawling. We have enjoyed watching the two of them rolling around together and trying to suck on each others feet or pull hair. They have already started beating each other up. They love watching Payton, she is constant entertainment for them. She loves to help feed them, she usually helps feed Cooper since he eats a litter better than Cohen. She is such a big helper( when she chooses to be).


speak of the the devil, there she is

Coohen laughing at Payton
falling over as I take the picture

Cooper, off he goes

you want me to look and smile, well 1 out of 2 isn't bad

here are my 3 amigos

gotta love it, 1 was looking

well I didn't put all 10 attempts on here thank goodness.

Loving life and having so much fun along the way. I love being home with my kids.
















No comments: