Friday, July 22, 2011

Open Gym

Smart or Not?? That is the question, yes this morning I ventured out to open gym with Payton and the boys. I knew Payton would have fun, we have gone once before. I wasn't so sure how well the boys would do or how I would handle them both if they fell apart. We got lucky, they did well. Cooper fell asleep within 10 minutes of arriving and slept the entire visit. Of course I didn't think to take a picture of him, so he got left out.( I know what a terrible mother). I carried Cohen around and the he fell asleep also. I forget how heavy they can be when you carry them for over an hour. My arm was killing me by the time we left. We met Laura and her kiddos, I would say it was a good morning everyone had a great time. I love that Payton could run around and burn energy inside since it is an oven outside. We love open gym.

Payton on the tramp

after she jumped into the foam pit
climbing out of the foam pit, nice smile huh?

Gage holding on for dear life

Laura and Gage

Cohen and I So I thought I got a picture of everyone, but apparently there isn't one of Allie either. I know I held up the camera and thought it clicked. I know terrible mother and terrible friend. I tell ya, I guess Laura should find a new friend if she wants pictures of all of her children instead of just one.












No comments: