Tuesday, August 30, 2011

8 Months & Play Time

I am having to come to the conclusion that we may hardly ever have a good family picture. We tried multiple times last night. I thought kids old enough to understand make things easier, that is not always the case. Instead they have a mind of their own and can chose to listen or not. As you can very well see mine chose the second option. There are about 4 other attempts but this was as good as it gets. I am learning to just go with it and it still documented the occasion. Oh....well, as many of you might know that is difficult for me. What can say, I am a work in progress.
We went out for dinner last night for the second time since the boys have been born. My family has multiple August birthdays including Mitch and my brother Tyler's. We had dinner and cupcakes. I wasn't sure how well the boys would do, but they did pretty well considering they were up past their bed time. Mitch or I didn't eat a warm dinner, by the time we helped Payton and got the boys feed our dinner was cold. The rest of the table was about done before we started. All reason we don't do this often. The ride home everyone fell asleep and transferred well into their beds, what good babies.
Yesterday the boys turned 8 months old. They are on the move. Cooper can now crawl anywhere he wishes to go. Cohen is not to far behind him, he is not crawling yet but inch worming instead. Cohen is also pretty good at rolling and can move pretty quickly when he wants to. They are fun to watch play with toys and take things from one another. They haven't figured out to take it back yet, I am sure that is just around the corner. It is cute to watch one pull the pacifier out of the other ones mouth. Who ever lost it just looks puzzled on how that happened. They are entertaining. Payton is learning to not leave anything out she doesn't want gubbered. We have also ditched the infant seats and they are riding in car seats now. Thank goodness because I was about to die carrying the two of them. Moving from car seat to stoller is much easier on the back. They are right around 19lbs, I am surprised considering how much they still spit up some days.
Payton is practicing getting up and getting ready on time this week because pre-school starts next week and she is NOT a morning person. Enjoy all the pics I kind of went over board but you know that happens sometimes.

the best of 5




playing house and putting her baby to sleep
Daddy and his "mini me"

Daddy and Cooper

after bath time

we love taking baths

it is play time now

Cohen " look mom I got him down"

Breakfast, yay!!!

Cohen

Best friends

Cooper

our girl friend Avery




























No comments: