Saturday, August 13, 2011

Class Clown

This summer Payton took a 8 week dance class. It was an introduction to ballet and tap. On the last class parents got to sit in to see what they learned. Parents weren't allowed in class while it was going on for obvious reason, not listening and showing off. The two things that my child is very good at. We video taped this occasion to be able to look back on and I am sure she will get a kick out of watching it many years from now.
First I never really thought I would have the class clown child, I am now reconsidering that possibility. Yes, I had the child that would sit and watch the other girls dance. She said" she was tired and needed to rest", while laughing of course. Then she slipped once in her tap shoes ( so did a couple of other girls), but then she proceeded to do it on purpose a couple of more times for attention. Yes I love my little clown and she loves getting attention. It will be interesting in a couple of weeks when preschool starts how that goes. Now after having watch the dance class I am a little concerned. I was never the class clown and you all know how loud and out going Mitch is, only time will tell.

waiting for the music to start

my little ham
doing her twirls

my monkey










No comments: