Thursday, June 16, 2011

The First Swim

As I previously stated in my last post it is impossible for me to take all 3 kids to the pool on my own. On this particular afternoon my mom was going to be home and said she would give me a hand so Payton could go swimming. So we loaded up the kiddos and off we went for our swimming adventure. It actually went pretty smoothly. Obviously Payton got in right away. She swam for a while with her bubble ( her floatation device used in her swimming lessons) and mom and I fed the boys. I was so proud of her because she learned to jump in all by herself without someone standing in front of her. Now she is a pro jumps right in and then swims to the side. The boys played happily on the cushions in the shade for a while. Once that fun was over I decided to put their swim suits on and see how they like the water. They did pretty good, Cooper was much more relaxed then Cohen seemed to be. Just thought it would be a good time to start breaking in our new little fish. Being part fish is a requirement with my family.


Payton ready to go

Adorable huh??
she learned to jump all on her own!!!

Cooper chillin

Cohen ready to go

the boys and their floaties

my new pool babies
















2 comments:

Revercomb said...

How fun! I love that picture of Payton! Adorable!

amy said...

i love that first pic of little miss. so cute!