Monday, June 27, 2011

Ballerina

Tonight was Payton's first dance class. My mom gave all 3 girls a summer dance session and it started tonight. They are all in the same class and they were extremely excited. Our future ballerina's. They loved trying on the tap shoes and ballerina slippers. They paid attention pretty well in class, all though my child was the first one the teacher had to count to 3 on. That is somethin to be proud of!!! Yes I am very proud to be the mother of such a strong willed princess. We will see what skills they learn over the next 8 weeks, I will be sure to have a couple of pictures . Thanks Nana for such a good idea, they have a ball together.

The girls ready to go to dance

watch me spin
I look angelic, but don't let that fool you.



1 comment:

Amber Dawn said...

Ohhh! How sweet! Allison (from our bible study) is having a mommy/daughter dance class sometime this fall that me and Clara are going to enroll in so maybe you and Payton could be in it too!! :)