Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Smiles

I think the days actually got shorter with day light savings, not longer. I am not sure why time seems to be sneaking away quicker lately. Well this is Mitch's favorite shirt. We only have 1 and Cohen got to be our model first. I am not sure how often Mitch actually uses this saying but it is a lot. I knew that he would get a kick out the this t-shirt. I think that Cohen enjoyed modeling it.
Happy St. Patty's Day!! I know I am a little late, but better late than never. The kids got to be all decked out with their St. Patty's Day attire. Payton loved getting to wear her " beautiful green shirt", so she told me. She liked the idea that everyone should all wear green on the same day. We celebrated the holiday with green oatmeal for breakfast and taking the kids to the park. We celebrate big!!
the boys weren't as excited to wear their green
look at those faces, just what you want to kiss huh?Such a good big sister, holding them even while they are crying.
My cute boys sharing their crib together.
Here is where the smiles title comes true. We got to actually catch a smile on film. I have been trying for the last 2 weeks to get the boys to smile at me while I am holding the camera. Bingo, it finally worked. I caught Cooper yesterday and Cohen today.
Cooper
Cohen
This morning Mitch went with me and we took the boys to the hospital to get their hips ultrasound. Both the boys were breach and they like to make sure there is nothing wrong with their hips as a precaution. There was no reason to believe there was a problem, just because of how they were in my belly we double checked. They did great, held very still and no one peed on the Dr. It is hard to believe they will be 12 weeks next week. This is my last week home, I start work this weekend. We will be adjusting to our new normal. I will be working on trying to smile when I have to leave them this weekend.






No comments: