Monday, March 7, 2011

Elmer Fudd

I know that you have all seen the adorable Elmer Fudd hats that I got the boys. They really are the best hats ever. They really are extremely helpful. They keep their heads and ears warm, besides they are just to darn cute. They have warn them since they where born, but now they actually fit their heads. These are the pictures that they will get to look back on and say " mom what the heck where you thinking making us where those ugly hats?" I will be able to show their girlfriends just how cute they where when they were born with their cute as can be "Elmer Fudd" hats. I had searched for those hats once I found out that I was having 2 boys and low and behold I actually found them. The best part was that Mitch also has an Elmer Fudd hat that he has had for a couple of years, so of course his boys needed to look just as handsome as daddy does. The boys kept their cute little heads nice and warm on their first Bob adventure. They loved their stroller ride and slept most of it. Mommy got some quite time while the boys slept on our walk.
Yes here they are, the cute boys and their hats. Cohen is not really thrilled to be sitting for pictures for mommy.

Still not loving picture time,
just wait it gets better, add one more kid and you get the best picture ever!!! Thank you God for such a wonderful clan, who all look great in their hats I might add.


















No comments: