Saturday, September 18, 2010

High School Reunion!!

Almost a month ago now, I had the pleasure of attending my high school reunion. It is so crazy that it has actually been 10 years since graduation. I had so much fun getting to see old friends and catching up on what people have been up to. Through the night it was almost as if nothing had changed and we were all just home from college catching up. On Friday night we were meeting up at Austin's, which we have all done many times before. Kristin and Steph came over early so we had time for just us to visit and then we meet up with some of the old gang. We hung out and drank for a while(well the ones who weren't pregnant drank). Then we headed up to Austins.
2 pregnant mama's my best girls, minus Laura Saturday night the fun continued with us all going downtown to the Uptown Theatre. We started the evening at Sara's parents house(sounds like old times). The majority of everyone decided to rent a party bus to take downtown so they could arrive safely and drink. Mitch already had a DD so we drove ourselves. I was excited to get a night out and didn't carry my huge purse like normal and took a cute little one with hardly anything inside. It didn't take long to realize that was not a smart move. From Sara's to the Uptown Theatre the boys got hungry and I didn't have my puke bags with me so had to get sick out the window and didn't have any medicine with me. I had been doing good all week so of course was unprepared. Once we got all of that mess under control, the remainder of the night was fun and enjoyed one more night of reminiscing.

The South gang and significant others

No comments: