Saturday, September 25, 2010

A Great Start to the Weekend

I love fall weather! It is officially turning into fall around Olathe. We woke up yesterday to the windows open and feeling the cool morning breeze. I love being able to keep our windows open and enjoying the weather. ( Payton and I enjoy it a little more than Mitch because sometimes his allergies really bother him, but right now it's perfect) We decided to enjoy the beautiful morning by garage sale shopping. There are a lot of neighborhoods around us that are having fall garage sales this weekend. My neighbor Amy found me a great pair of snow bibs for Payton this winter for $2. That is my kind of deal. Ironically I found a snow suit for her baby girl on the way in a 2T for $2 also. So we just traded our purchases.

Garage sale shopping is a bit more difficult when you have the company of a 2 year old that is potty training. Overall she did pretty well, minus the lady that wouldn't let us use her bathroom. I had to squat down, and being a pregnant lady isn't always the easiest and hold her so she could pee behind the car. I could hardly believe that someone would tell a 2 year old they couldn't go to the bathroom.
After lunch and nap time I got to be spoiled and get my first pre-natal massage. It was heavenly and loved every minute of it. One of the best parts was getting to lay on my stomach with the magic pillows they have, it felt so nice.

This morning waking up this morning to the open windows and cool morning air. Mitch got up early and was up with Payton allowing me to sleep in. He made us breakfast and then we went for a short walk( since I don't do long at the moment) and tried out our most recent craigslist purchase. We got lucky and came across and double Bob stroller. I have been keeping my eye out for one and found this one. It looks like someone took it out of the box and never used it. I was in heaven and it works GREAT!!
I LOVE craigslist!! The boys should get lots of use out of it.







1 comment:

amy said...

your bob is in MUCH better condition than mine and it is the newest version. such a great find! thanks for talking me into turning around and getting mine! love you! :) i cannot wait to move home and we can go jogging together!