Thursday, March 18, 2010

Women Drivers!

We all know how great women drive. If it is anything like me, just slightly over the speed limit. Nothing like my husband who drives like a Grandpa. Sadly to say my daughter is even worse. Payton got our neighbors old power wheels jeep and this is her first driving experience. She has trouble driving she doesn't keep her foot on the gas pedal and she doesn't understand how to steer the wheel. It is comical to watch her try.
Luckily we have 5 yr old little girls on both sides of us. They are not much better drivers by any means but have driven power wheel cars before so can at least get from point A to point B. Sure they might run over a toe, and kill a little grass in the process but you know they are girls. They are nice enough to come and play with Payton and drive her around in her car.
Of course now she thinks that is how it works. Someone should sit down and drive her anywhere she wants to go. Wouldn't that be nice, I wish that I had my own driver. " I want to go shopping"! That would be the most common phrase out of my mouth I am sure. She also now thinks that anytime we go into the garage it is time for her to get to ride in her car, not Mommy's car. Hopefully through the summer she will learn how to drive herself so she can enjoy her own toy without relying on the neighbors to be outside whenever she wants to play with it.
"Take me home"

boys beware, girls comin through

No comments: