Friday, April 12, 2013

37 Weeks and Room Ready

We have made our deadline.  We have been praying for the past 9 weeks, since I was put on bed rest to keep him inside and safe.  Now I have hit my 37 mark and my prayers are now that he comes out.  My scheduled c-section is 2 weeks from today.  I know we will then get to meet our sweet baby boy.  If he decides to come a bit sooner I would be happy about that for sure.  I am uncomfortable, huge and ready to try to get used to our new normal of life.  I know I won't bounce back the minute I deliver but I am looking forward to start the process.  I know that my family is looking forward to having Mommy back as well.  
I have learned that while on bed rest you pack on the weight, I have officially hit the same weight I was when I delivered the boys.  Yes I know twins and this time there is only 1 baby.  Sitting around for 23 hrs a day doesn't obviously burn many calories.  To bad that isn't how it works.
 I can't wait to hold my precious little boy.  
We even have his room all ready for him.  We got the crib raised up, decorated, and the closet all organized.  It is ready to be home to the next little boy in this family.  I am happy with the way it turned out.  The baby room has been the same since Payton was born.  Our gender neutral room with bumble bees we did for Payton and kept the same for the twins.  Since this is our last we decided to give it a fresh baby look for the last one.
37 weeks 




No comments: