Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Our Last Addition is......

Today we had our ultrasound and check up on baby #4.  Mitch came so we could enjoy seeing our baby together.  Such a cute little peanut, we can't wait to meet.  Everything looks great, all measurements are right on track.  I will be 20 weeks on Monday.  Currently I have placenta previa but it still has time to migrate up and get out of the way.  I also have been told to rest and keep my feet up as much as possible.  I have had a little spotting so just want to make sure that doesn't increase.  Sometimes the placenta pulls away from c-section scar tissue.  We are praying that doesn't happen so I don't end up on bed rest.  I know that both of us are in good hands and God will keep us both safe.  If it comes down to that then we will deal with that when the time comes.  There is no need to worry about it just pray God keeps us safe. 
 
Our little peanut
 the bigger question is what is it???
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 A BOY!!!!
 
Yes I know 3 boys, can't heardly believe it.  We can't wait to welcome this precious little boy into our family.  Wonder who this one will look like???

No comments: