Tuesday, April 10, 2012

He Has Risen!

We started our Easter morning with Payton asking me, "mom did you know that you can go to heaven and meet Jesus? I will meet Jesus someday and you will be there too, right?"  There is nothing better than seeing the joy on a 4 year old to celebrating Christ resurrection.  We have been talking about Easter all week at home and she has been learning about it in preschool as well.
I am so thankful for my relationship with Christ because he gave his life for us.

The kids came down to find their Easter baskets before having pancakes and heading to church. We enjoyed a wonderful message at church.  After church we came back to our house for brunch with the family and of course an Easter egg hunt.  The kids had a great time finding all the eggs the bunny left behind.  We had a full house with grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, and nieces.  We had a great brunch and family time together.  Here are some pics from the day.
Cohen with his basket
 Payton with her basket
 Cooper and his basket
 Cooper just wanted to hang onto his eggs, make sure nobody took them
 Payton running to find more eggs
 Cohen with assistance from Grammie and Papa collecting eggs
 Cooper with his bucket
 after the hunt
 our attempted family pic at church
 the hunters all together
 my punch I made from pintrest
 my birds nest from pintrest (should have had cadberry eggs but they were sold out when I went to get them. Peanut m&m's had to do.  They tasted good) 

1 comment:

Revercomb said...

Great job on the bird nests! Super cute!