Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

I have the highest honor of getting to be the mother to these 3 beautiful children. I can't think of a better day for mom's to think of how much of a blessing it is to raise intelligent, kind, loving, caring children. I had a wonderful mother's day. I came home to my family this morning from work and we all went to church together. I had a wonderful card and my favorite wine for a gift. Amazing my kids are old enough to purchase liquor!! ( Good job sweet heart) I fed my boys and took my nap before working again tonight. My top 10 list about being mom:

1. Having a loving husband to make 3 of the most beautiful children
2. Having my 3 yr. old run into your arms saying " I love you Mommy, or I missed you."
3. Feeding my boys and having them look up at me with their big blue eyes
4. Getting to cuddle and having one of the babies fall asleep in my arms
5. Cuddling in bed reading to Payton or saying our bedtime prayers
6. Watching them learn and master something new
7. Seeing their smiling faces, makes being sleep deprived go away
8. Hearing Payton telling me how beautiful I am first thing in the morning with bed head
9. How my heart melts just looking at them
10. Knowing I am here to help shape them to lead the rest of their lives

Thank you so much Payton, Cooper and Cohen for making me a mother. I am so proud to be your mom and love you all with all my heart!

No comments: