Thursday, December 9, 2010

Grammie and Papa Phil Fun

We celebrated Thanksgiving with Mitch's parents the Saturday after Thanksgiving. I of course am just now getting around to blogging about it. Well, better late than never. We spent the afternoon at their house and had a wonderfully prepared Thanksgiving dinner, thanks to Grammie. It was nice and relaxing and then we all got to enjoy watching Tarzan while letting our food settle. I am sure that was the highlight of Payton's evening.
Payton with Grammie and Papa Phil
Daddy's girl all the way
Payton deciding she was done taking pictures. Nice family pic.
Last weekend Grammie and Papa Phil came over to babysit and have a fun filled night with Payton. Mitch and I went to an Ugly sweater Christmas party. I had a hard time fitting into sweaters at this point. So thanks to my husbands creativity we had Grammie draw a snowman head on one of Mitch's white t-shirts. Mitch thought it would be funny to paint my stomach white and paint a face on it. The t-shirt worked out much better for me. We had a good time getting to visit with some of our friends. While we were gone Payton got to punch out sugar cookies and decorate them with Grammie and Papa. They brought over all the fun stuff and made a big mess but enjoyed every minute. I have to admit they taste great too, they did a great job.
Payton modeling the sweater that doesn't fit me.
our look for the night
Payton hard at work following Grammie's directions(most of the time)
Sharing bits with the head baker








No comments: