Thursday, December 9, 2010

8 Months and Counting

We are getting closer and closer. I am happy to say the boys are doing wonderful. We are officially past our 32 week mark. I am so blessed that they have been doing so well and I have been blessed for not having to be put on permanent bed rest. Thanks to baby boy A who is still breech, because of this he isn't putting pressure to make his way out, that has kept me off bed rest. They boys as of last week were measuring 3lbs. 15oz and 3lbs. 13oz. They are growing well and staying where they belong. I have been resting well, since I really can't stand for long anyways because of all the pressure on my lower back. My belly is so much heavier with 2 of them in there.
We now have less than 5 weeks left. We are crossing our fingers that we make it through Christmas. It would be nicer to have their birthday's after the holidays. I will be having a c-section for sure if baby A doesn't flip around. That would put me in the hospital longer, for 4 days instead of 2. That hopefully would mean all 3 of us would get to go home together. That is my ultimate wish, that they come out healthy and we all can go home together and not have to leave anyone behind.
I am still going in for check ups twice a week. The moment something changes or if they look stressed, or my pressure starts to creep up like it did with Payton, they will be taken out. So now we are just on a week by week basis and we will see when it is their time to come. I have been nervous about a c-section but am starting to warm up to the idea. I would still prefer natural but every one's health is most important. We even hung up each of their stocking just in case they make it here before Christmas.
32 weeks (8 months)
Can you tell how much weight I have gained?
by request an actual belly picture, yes I know it's huge.




No comments: