Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snow, Snow, Snow

I can't hardly believe all of the snow that we have gotten. This morning I got the pleasure, along with many other people I am sure, to get up at the crack of dawn to make it to work on time. I was surprise how much snow we actually got. It took a little while to make it in but wasn't to bad. I also left my house at 5:15am so that helped there weren't a ton of people out on the roads yet. Luckily Mitch was able to work from home today so we didn't have to worry about taking Payton out in the cold and waking her up that early. She hates when she gets woke up anyways, I am thinking not going to be a morning person. I am hoping that the snow fall will be coming to an end for the year. I think that we have gotten our fair share this winter. I am ready for spring!! Stay warm out there.

No comments: