Wednesday, January 6, 2010

IT's Now 2010

Amazing isn't it. Well we didn't bring in the new year exactly the way we had planned. We actually had a New Year's Eve celebration at our house this year. It was great we had friends come over and everyone brought different parts of dinner. We got 16lbs of crab legs as our main course. They were GREAT!!! Thanks to Lindsey's mom who told us how to make them everyone cleaned their plate. Then the guys played some beer pong in the basement and the girls visited. Noah came along for the night which was great because I hadn't really got to sit and hold him. So I got in my baby time with my little man Noah. As the evening went on I started not feeling well. Midnight came we all toasted and once I sat back down it was all down hill. I got an overwhelming feeling that if I moved I was going to puke everywhere. It is now 12:30 or so. It wasn't alcohol related because I had only one sip of my wine. I all of the sudden ran upstairs and stayed in the restroom the rest of the night. I have not been so sick in a very long time. I didn't get to say goodbye to any of my friends. I was thinking it was food poising and that everyone else would be getting sick any minute.
Mitch joined in my fun around 3am. No one else got sick which was good news. We finally figured out the next day my parents had been sick that whole day before and that Payton was sick from the other end, but she was at my in-laws house. What a way to start off the new year. Luckily it didn't last to long, I had been able to move and get out of bed thank goodness because I had to be at the hospital New Years day by 2:30 and I made it, not looking well but I was there worked and came home to crash. My thinking is if we brought in the year with the flu that it should only get better from here. Hopefully anyway!!

Luke and Luke jr.

Luke, Brett, Zach, Josh, and Mitch

Jess, Amy, and Lindsey

The cutest little boy Noah

No comments: