Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

For the holiday weekend I gave myself a project to work on. I have finished my first wood makeover. I bought a kid table and 4 chairs a while ago from someone. It needed some work done to it, it was pretty beat up.
I sanded down the table and chairs and then decided to paint the table white and to paint each chair a different color. Orginally the chairs were 2 pink ones and 2 purple ones. Now I painted one pink, purple, blue and green. Now Payton has a table to color at or eat, do whatever she wants and she doesn't have to mess up my table. I had some good helpers along the way. My mom helped me a couple different times, my dad helped me with the top of the table and Mitch helped paint chairs one day. It was a lot of fun and I think it will get a lot of use over the years.

Payton by her new table


1 comment:

amy said...

It looks great! Good job!