Saturday, September 12, 2009

MORE PAINTING

When we decide to do something at the Lyman house there is not much time before we make sure we get it done. Yeah I am sure most of my good friends and family know how patient I am(not). We got the family room repainted and part of the entry way and we have also painted the dining room. I started with a new technique that I was shown at the paint store. Yeah he said it was really easy and would look great. Whatever, not so easy and totally look terrible. So by the end of the evening Mitch and I went to buy different paint so that we could fix what I already tried to do. We got the first coat on the whole room but it is a 3 step process so we aren't done yet. The room is going to have a brushed pearl look to it, I hope that we like it because I don't want to have to redo it a 3rd time. Once we have the finished product I will take some pictures and share with who ever is interested in seeing.

No comments: