Thursday, September 3, 2009

ABC's

Last night after dinner we did our typical nightly routine. I cleaned up Payton and then she played while we finished cleaning up the kitchen. She played with her puzzles and then she crawled up stairs and I followed for bath time. This is one of her favorite things so she is always excited about it. We grabbed some P.J's and into the bath. We washed hair and body and we have letters that stick on the wall in the tub. She always plays with them and I tell her the letter and what color it is. She doesn't really ever pay attention, but last night was much different she was very interested. As I said the letter and held it up she repeated me, I was amazed. We went through the whole alphabet. There were a couple that didn't come out just right like "W" for example but she did so well. It was so cute to hear her say all the letters. There is always a first time for everything and I am glad that I was there to hear her say her letters for the first time. Always such a proud mommy.

No comments: