Sunday, January 5, 2014

Monkey Business Party

We went with Monkey Business for the boys birthday party this year.  I couldn't come up with a better option then running and jumping for these 2 little monkeys to celebrate their day.  Let me tell you we made a good choice because they had a ball.  I was loving the fact that I didn't have to clean the house, get plates, cut the cake or pick up afterward. I was in heaven having the nice Monkey business employee do it all for me.  I was short one hand anyways having Parker asleep on my hip.   Cohen loves climbing anything he possibly can and Cooper wasn't to far behind him.  I could watch kids run around play and laugh all day long. It makes my heart melt just to watch them love life without a care in the world.  We couldn't have asked for a better day and thank you to all that came to celebrate with us.  The boys had so much fun and were showered with love.

the birthday boys
 Coop climbing 
 Luke, Mila and Noah
 Payton
 giving the rock wall a try
 Cohen going through the obstacle course
 Cohen watching all the big kids play
 parents had fun too
 Erin and Lyndsey
Mitch and grandparents watching 
 Cohen swinging
 Parker passed out and got his nap in.
 Finn
 Payton and Colton
 Eli and Addi
 ready to blow out the candles
 opening presents
 all the kids
 crazy Lyman clan


No comments: