Sunday, December 29, 2013

Best Friends are 3 Today!

I have such a hard believing that 3 years ago today my sweet, adorable twin baby boys were born.  It is such a privilege to have twins and so much fun to watch them grow together.  They are the best of friends and I have enjoyed watching them learn to crawl, walk, talk and play together.  They are a perfect pair together and yet have such different personalities.  I pray they will always be each others best friends and there for one another ALWAYS.  

Cooper is 2 minutes older and is so passionate. His emotions are able to flip like a switch from screaming upset to sounding so sweet and saying "I love you", in the blink of an eye.  He is very technical and pays very close attention to detail.  He usually doesn't mind having some time to himself and can play alone well.  He is a rule follower most of the time.  He loves to ask "why?" to everything.  I love his big blue eyes and the heart he has.

Cohen is also extremely passionate.  He is extremely loving and gives the best hugs ever.  He literally wraps his entire body around you.  He asks to hold Parker every morning the minute I grab him out of his crib.  We call him monkey boy because he climbs on things, like a real monkey.  He is mischievous and loves to know as much as possible.   Cohen  is very social and would prefer playing with someone than alone.  He has learned to turn on the charm and bat his eyes when he wants something. 

Happy Birthday to my sweet boys,  I love you with all my heart!!!









No comments: