Saturday, May 18, 2013

Sibling Resemblence

It amazes me how much the kids resemble each other but then at the same time how different they look.  So who do you think Parker looks like most?  I love how almost everyday their look changes a little bit.  I wish I had a picture of Mitch and I our first week to add to the bunch.  God does some great work that is for sure, cute little bundles.

Parker 1st week
 Parker sleeping
 Payton cuddling with Daddy
 Payton her first week home
  Cohen his first week
Cooper and Cohen first week home
Cooper first week
Payton 1 month  
Cohen 1 month 
Cooper 1 month
 Parker 1 month
 Parker day of his 1 month check up

 Parker is our biggest coming in off the charts greater than 98% for all 3 height, weight, and head circumference.
Ht: 24 inches
Wt : 12 lbs 3.2oz
Hc: 15.5
I am taking advantage of cuddling my little man whenever I possibly can.  Knowing I won't have anymore newborns to cuddle I am making sure I don't miss a single minute!!!












No comments: