Monday, July 2, 2012

Blanton Wedding

Adult’s night out! Those words are so nice sometimes. Saturday evening we had the pleasure of witnessing one of the happiest days of my Cousin Nicole's life. Yes her wedding day. The ceremony was originally going to be held outside, but due to the heat it was moved indoors. The entire evening was wonderful. Great to see family and have an evening out without the kiddos.
I always have such an appreciation when I am attending someone else’s wedding of all the hard that went into it. It is so great to just be the guest and enjoy all the months of planning for a couple of hours. I love my wedding but there is just so much time and energy that go into one evening. Their evening went very smoothly from my perspective.
There was an open bar, and how can you go wrong with that. They had wonderful hors d’oeuvres while they were getting the tables set up for dinner. The dinner was wonderful followed by dancing. Which if you know me is my favorite part? I was on the dance floor practically for every song at my wedding.
There is just something about listening to two people recite their vows and the romantic music that plays. Attending a wedding is one of the best date nights and I always love it.
Congratulations Nichole and David!
 The happy couple
 cutting the cake( they were nice about it)
 One of the Blanton crew
 the kids
 enjoying our drinks, they were awesome
 Stephanie and I
 Yes they always flip off my mom when she takes pictures, they always hide it so well.

No comments: