Tuesday, July 17, 2012

18 Months

On June 29th the boys turned 18 months.  I can't believe they are that old already.  We had their check up the following week and then left the next day for vacation. I am behind schedule a bit.  It amazes me how different boys are from girls, even at such a young age.  Payton played and loved her dolls and didn't destroy anything.  My little tornado's are another story.  They love wrestling and have now started taking each other down.  They climb on everything, especially Cohen.  We call him monkey boy for good reason. 
my 2 adorable, loving boys
 sister wanted in a too, my 3 kiddos

Cooper


  •  Everyday a he is saying a new word.  His language skills have really taken off.
  • He has learned to scowl, he does it on purpose and then starts laughing because we always laugh at him when he does it. 
  • You are such a good little eater, you eat almost everything we give you. 
  • You love to sit and read books, you like to sit right in the middle of my lap and you don't want to share my lap with Cohen.
  • I love all your facial expressions, you smile with your big eyes.
  • You have started babbling and talking to Cohen, you both seem to understand the other one.  I love watching the two of you. 
  • You are 95% for height at 34 1/4 inches
  • You are 60% in weight at 26.0 lbs
  • You still sleep with your lovey and pacifier, you love your pacifier.  I dread taking it away from you.
  • You love your sister, you love on her and wrestle with her. 

Cohen

  • You are slowing saying more words, I think you take it in and then you will talk more all at once.  You like to say only one syllable words. 
  • You are still a monkey and climb on anything possible.  The latest was the dining room table, up the backs of chairs, Payton's dresser.  I have to watch you every second. 
  • You learned how to pull the cage down, so we can no longer keep you both in the family room.
  • You love to give kisses, and you are such a mommas boy, I soak up every minute of it.
  • You are a very picky eater, you only will try it if it looks good to you.  This changes on a daily basis.
  • Monkey boy is your nick name.
  • Your whole face lights up when you smile, it is contagious.
  • You love your big sister, and you can say "sis sis"
  • You love to plow things down or over. 
  • You have the most ornery laugh grunt noise you make.
  • You are 95% for height at 34 1/4 inches
  • You are 60% in weight at 26.6 lbs
  • You still sleep with your pacifier and lovey.
  • You talk and play with your brother which I enjoy watching so much.


No comments: