Saturday, December 17, 2011

Crazy Chaos

The past 2 weeks have been crazy in our world. First week more along the lines of fun chaos. We have had haircuts, Payton Christmas dance program, and playdates. The second week was not so much fun with Cooper becoming very sick.
Some of you already know most of these details who recieved my "Pray for Cooper" email. We have been from Dr. appts to Children's Mercy 3 times all week long. Cooper has had a bad rash, high fevers and just a very sick little baby. This is my short condensed version.
This has been one of the hardest weeks, being stressed out and watching your baby be so sick and there is nothing I can do to make him feel better. I don't like when everyone tells me they don't know what is making him so sick. Needless to say after a very long week for my poor baby, today showed some good signs. He crawled around and actually showed intrest in playing with Cohen and Payton. We even got so see that cute onry smile that I love so much.
I know God has been protecting Cooper and I am so thankful he is starting to get better. We have a great support team of friends and family. There were many people who jumped in to help with Payton and Cohen after my first day at the doctors office for 3 hours with 3 kids during nap time. That is a reciepe for a headache. The rest of the week I only had to take Cooper with me becuase someone had volunterred to help. We even had a couple of nights friends brought us dinner, one less thing to worry about. It is the little gestures people make that make such a big difference in someone's world when it feels like it is falling apart. We are very greatful for such great family and friends and all your prayers. Hopefully he is back to normal for Christmas and to enjoy his birthday.
On a positive note, Cohen is standing all by himself. It is around the corner he will be walking without pushing something. Then they move faster, I am in big trouble. Today during naptime for the boys Payton and I got to make sugar cookies. She was so excitied, I promised we would get them done and it made her day.

playing in the kitchen before Cooper got sick and before haircuts

gosh you just want to squeeze them
Payton's dance program( I wan't taking the pictures, I had video camera)

our little dancer

Cookie time!

Look at ME!

I want to help bake mom



No comments: