Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Bug

Cohen started off the fun with puking Sunday night. To follow was Mitch on Monday morning right when I got home from work. Cohen had it bad and I took him into Children's Monday evening to get him to stop throwing up. Finally once they gave him zophran he stopped. Tuesday around lunch Cooper joined in the fun. Cohen was so worn out he couldn't even crawl or hold up a toy. He just wanted to be held and slept for almost 6 hrs through out the day. Wednesday morning after breakfast Payton decided she needed some sickly attention and she joined in. I called Mitch home from work after that. I know I couldn't handle her puking, and 2 babies that just wanted to be held. Today Cohen has returned to normal and Cooper is better but still really fussy and just wants to be held. Payton is better but hasn't gotten her appetite back to normal yet.
Thank God,( I keep tell him too) that he has allowed for me to stay healthy. I am hoping he keeps it that way. What a week, I am ready for next week.

1 comment:

Heart n Soul said...

oh, not much fun with sick bubbas :( ... hope your new week is super awesome..