Friday, September 16, 2011

Changed My Mind

Thanks to my wonderful grandparents the boys got their Christmas present early. Mema told me if it is easier on me and something to benefit them then go for it. There is nothing my babies need more than our love and to be safe. They have both of those and I have piece of mind. I have seen these large gates and never really thought I would ever get one. Yeah, well that has changed and it is the newest addition to my dining room. I know you are shocked that I would have something like this in MY dining room. You can all close your mouths now. I am handling it pretty well, not the best look and we all know how well I like things to flow. Yes most of you know how I love to have things organized. By the way my daughter is now telling me she needs to organize her toys or animals, poor kids, stuck with me as their mother.
Anyway, back on track. I am loving our new set up. I was having trouble being able to even leave the room. Cooper is all over the place quickly, and is kind of a bully. He pulls Cohen over and climbs on top of him all the time. I was nervous to run laundry upstairs, anytime I would hear crying I didn't know if it was because I left the room, or if a lamp was getting pulled over, or someone took someone toy. I don't have to worry about that now. The boys can crawl around and play with toys and I can feel at ease they are safe.
I am taking bets that I will have (2) 10 months old walking around. The boys are cruising around the furniture and always wanting on their feet.


the new play room


Cohen crawling under the exersaucer deciding who's turn it is to play the piano









No comments: