Friday, September 30, 2011

9 Months

We have now hit the 9 month mark. This age is so much fun. They are all over the place and love to explore. The boys no longer like to hold still. I love to sit and watch them discover new things and pick what makes the loudest noise to band on the floor. They are generally very happy and love to play together. There is always some hair pulling or toy stealing involved. That is what makes brotherly love. Payton has been adjusting to the fact they now take her toys and slobber on them. She doesn't love it but is learning how to share. I keep reminding her it can all be washed. It might have to wait in line with the other 5 loads but it will be clean again.
The boys are loving cruising, our ottoman is their favorite piece of furniture to hold on to and bang things against. They have learned to walk and push Payton's shopping cart. I am loving the wonderful baby kisses they love to share. I am also very pleased that Cooper has learned to say "mama". Payton and Cohen learned Dada first, I am happy with 1/3 of my kids said my name first. I have been secretly brain washing him, it worked!
They both are able to feed themselves more and more things. Which is wonderful for me. Makes fixing dinner a little easier when they can eat at least half their meal on their own.

Cooper:


  • height: 29 1/2 inches 85%

  • weight: 20 lbs 45%

  • head: 18 1/2 inches 90%

Cohen:



  • height: 29 1/8 inches 77%

  • weight: 19 lbs 12.8 oz 42%

  • head: 18 3/8 inches 87%

They are still staying very close in their measurement. Cooper is ahead but not by much. They do love their playpen ( most of the time). They have also been enjoying the nice weather and got to swing in the back yard for the first time. They hold on pretty well and enjoyed a little swinging. I believe they liked watching Payton and the dogs run like crazy around the backyard best.


Coop swinging

Cohen swinging
Here we are, 9 months old

Cohen

Cooper












No comments: