Monday, February 14, 2011

Heartbreakers

Happy Valentine's Day! This year our celebration is going to be a little different. It started last night with Mitch and Payton making chocolate covered strawberry marshmallows. She thought that was fun, who wouldn't chocolate and messy. This morning the boys had their tummy time and mat time after their morning feeding. Then it was off to the doctor's office. We all got ready and Payton got dropped off at the baby sitter's aka: Cheryl's house. Then the boys and I got to pay a visit to the OB office. I had my 6 week check-up. The boys were due to eat just shortly after my appt. My doctor was running late so that didn't help anything. I got Cohen feed, changed and burped and then he finally made it in to see me. All is well, looks great, I am now cleared to workout and do normal activity. ( I will get right on that, because I have all the time in the world to make it to the gym) My ab muscles felt good, besides the flabby skin on top of it. I still have 30lbs left to loose hopefully it won't take forever but extremely grateful for the healthy recovering I have had so far.
I got to remain in the doctors office after my appt. so I could get Cooper fed and changed before loading back up in the car. It is great that one appt. can take me leaving the house at 9am. and I returned home at 1:15. AWESOME. We got it all accomplished though. We even manged to get pictures taken with my neighbors daughter who is 1 week old but they are all 3 the same size. Hopefully they won't break her heart later in life.
Instead of going out for dinner we will be eating dinner in. Mitch is just picking up Olivie Garden. We still will share a good dinner together and get hopefully a few minutes of cuddle time and that is all I need for Valentine's Day.

party time with the jungle animals
my 3 little heartbreakers
Cohen ready for the day
Cooper ready for a nap
Cooper, Avery, and Cohen( from left to right)




No comments: