Saturday, August 21, 2010

Bed Time Stories

One of the greatest gifts in the world is the joy of putting your child to bed. Our bed time routine is the same every night and I always cherish every moment. It varies of who is the one doing the bed time reading and tonight happened to be Mitch. I had left the room and walked back by while they were reading stories. Payton was helping by telling Mitch the animals as they came to them and making the sounds that went with them. I ran to quickly get the camera and video camera to capture such a precious moment. I don't put the video on-line but here is a picture. Payton gets to choose 3 books to read. First of course is bath time, getting her hair and teeth brushed. Then her favorite, story time. Once we are finished with her books she hoops into bed and we say our prayers, which she has memorized and I love hearing her say them. Give kisses to that cute little face that looks up to you and says " I love you, goodnight" You could not ask for anything better.
Daddy's girl forever

No comments: