Sunday, August 22, 2010

16 weeks

We are getting closer to the finish line everyday. I am now almost to the half way mark. I am finally putting on weight instead of losing it. That is always a good sign. I have now gained, 10lbs. I think it will be the only time in my life that I am excited about that. I am having some better days that I feel like myself and less like throwing up. I am sick only about once a week for the past 2-3 weeks. I am trying to still lay low and take it easy. Which as many of you know is very hard for me to do. I am starting to feel like I am pregnant, not just like I have the flu. Payton is noticing that my tummy is growing and talks to the babies, and loves to kiss my belly.
This next month the babies are going to double on weight. So far they look great and everything is going smoothly. We thank God everyday for such a great miracle and just pray they stay in as long as they need to be strong and healthy.


No comments: