Sunday, July 25, 2010

Pool Fun

We are blessed to have easy access to 2 different pools. We spend a good amount of our summer at my parents house in their pool through the summer. Payton has become a pretty good swimmer and loves the water. She took swim lessons again this summer and has turned into a fish. I think she would swim all day everyday if I would let her. She hasn't got as much swim time as she would like since I have been so sick. We try our best to get her pool time as much as possible. We spent a couple of hours yesterday at the pool together as a family. It was some much needed family time doing something fun. Payton loves to sing songs and play in the water. One of her favorites is " Ring around the Rosie". We had a good time and enjoyed the nice weather. It isn't too hot as long as you are in the water.
My princess and me
playing Ring Around the Rosie
all 5 of us
Daddy's girl
sun girls






No comments: