Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine's Day


We spent a wonderful Valentine's Day at home. I made a great dinner and dessert. The dessert was the best part. I made chocolate tressure boxes, they were awesome. You dipped the sides of chocolate squares and put them together to make a box and then filled it with pudding and cool whip mixed together. The top had a chocolate covered strawberry and the lid of the box at an angle. It look like the picture even I was so excitied. The amazing part was I was able to accomplish all of that while at home alone with Payton. I did cheat I made the dessert while she was napping and the majority of the meal was made after she went to bed. That is ok though we had a wonderful romantic night at home together. The next morning Daddy made us heart shaped pancakes and Payton got her Valentine's blanket that I made for her. I think she enjoyed her first Valentine's Day too.

No comments: