Thursday, September 18, 2008

I love this time of year. Fall is so pretty, I am loving the temperature right now. I really wish that it would stay like this for a couple of months. We have to got to have the windows open and enjoying the fresh air. I really want to get some mumms for the front yard, orange ones they would look so pretty for fall. I still need to set out my scarecrow's and hay bails to complete the front of the house.
It is getting close to the time when mema and poppop return to Arizona for the winter. They have been great helping out with Payton during certain times. They help on Tuesdays because I work and Mitch has school that night. He is doing great, at least the program is underway. It should hopefully fly by and be done before we know it.
I am learning that with a baby it is so hard to keep up with everything. Each day goes faster than the one before it. I am beginning to understand why everyone says the older you get the faster time flys. I totally agree it just keeps going by so fast. We are waiting for Payton to take off. On Friday she discovered how to pull up her knees and was on all fours. She can rock back and forth and any time she will be on the move. Then I will be running all around like a crazy mommy. Beware dogs she will be on the move to come and get you. She has gotten good at trying to pinch their ears.

No comments: