Tuesday, August 13, 2013

June Rundown

Yes I know I have been totally slacking all summer long.  It's been 2 months since my last post so I figured I would just do a month by month rundown.  I will start with June.  If you have seen enough pictures of my kids and don't wish to see more then now would be a good time to close the post.  Just trying to keep up with what we did this summer.  
Here we go.....
 had family day at the aquarium
 kids loved all the fish
 Went to see Thomas the Train,
 Grammie and Papa Phil came with us
 boys loved the train ride
 boys didn't really want pictures taken
 Parker slept in carrier the whole time.
 always a good day for a tea party!!
 my little chick magnet
 the boys love spending time with their Poppop
 It's fishing derby day with Daddy, Payton loves fishing
 Big sister time
 the boys decided to jump in too
 cousin time, the girls spent the night, made pizzas and Mitch and I took all 5 big kids to see Monster University.  
 brotherly love
 just pictures I liked
 sis
blue eyed boy

Well July update will hopefully come tomorrow so stay tuned.

No comments: