Saturday, September 29, 2012

New Look

As if there wasn't enough new change coming to our house.  I decided to go with a Rachel McAdams look.  I saw a picture of her with this type of hair style and decided to give it a try.  It is so easy, I just wash and put a hand full of moose in it and it is dry in about 15 minutes.  The simplest hair style ever.  Which has been convenient for me since I have no energy with carry my little nausea machine and keeping up with my 3 little bouncing beans.  We will see how long it last before I grow it back out.  That is usually what happens every time I cut it short, it doesn't last long and then I grow it back out. 
 
This is the new me for now!
 
 

2 comments:

Amber Dawn said...

I really like it Jessica - fun and sassy!

Amy said...

I have already said it, but I'll say it again. I just love it. And I second Amber... it's fun and sassy! Yes!