Saturday, November 26, 2011

I am so Thankful!

I am extremely thankful this year to have such a wonderful family. We got to enjoy 3 family days. Mitch was off starting Wednesday and I didn't work until Saturday night(tonight). In our world that never happens. Thanksgiving morning we all did the Turkey Trott together. We couldn't have asked for better weather it was beautiful. The kids had fun, well Payton loved it and the boys slept through the entire run. I guess that means they liked it too. We spent the afternoon in Belton with my Dad's family and had wonderful food, tons of it. The kids got to enjoy the gorgeous day and played outside after eating. They had to burn off all that sugar somehow. On our way home we stopped by Mitch parents to say hi and have some dessert.


I am extremely Thankful for our family and friends they all mean the world to us.




The grand kids


the birthday people, Mom and Dad's birthday dinner



Nana going through her birthday present (the Nana Brag book)
1 of my cute little boys ( onry huh??)
my little cuddle bug

ready to go for our turkey trott!!


They are ready to go



the boys and I are ready to go, almost time for naps




The boys 1st Thanksgiving



and we caught the 2 seconds they held still at the same time for the week
The fam








enjoying time together

Payton with her Papa Jim Cooper and Nana



The siblings (Dad looks the youngest)


My wonderful cousin Amanda


Daddy's little turkey Mommy's little turkey



yes my mom made us take another family picture


No comments: