Sunday, May 9, 2010

Garage Sale Season

It is not spring time if you don't get to drive around on a Thursday, Friday or Saturday morning and see garage sales everywhere. Our neighborhood is no different than any other. This weekend is our garage sale so I have spent this week going through clothes and random junk in the basement. I hate getting started on messes like that but then love it once I am on a roll and get everything looking all nice and neat. Yes, we all know that I am on the anal side just a little bit.
I was proud that I got my stickers to price everything last weekend, I even got one pack with priceses. written prices on it. That made my job a little bit easier, and then once they ran out I had to write my own prices down. Call my lazy the other way is easier. Hopefully all goes well and when it is all over, we will be on our way to Florida that night!!!

No comments: